Do you have a stiff neck or chronic tightness in your shoulders? Learn how to effectively use your body to reduce chronic tension, pain, and limitation, in the neck and shoulders. Turn without straining your neck, reach easily with your arms, and improve breathing. NeuroMovement lessons are based on the work of Dr. Moshe Feldenkrais, are different from traditional exercises, and work for any fitness level. The movements will be done while sitting in a chair or standing while holding onto a chair.
Things for students to know:
1. Read the handout with instructions before class (handout will be sent 1-2 days prior)
2. Need a flat chair with no arm rests or wheels
3. Loose fitting clothing and no shoes
4. It is most beneficial to have a camera so you can interact with the instructor
5. No Zoom backgrounds please