Are you stressed? Discover how movement and posture relates to feeling a sense of calm. Get immediate outcomes with these unique, gentle neuromovement® techniques that show you how to move so you can reduce feelings of stress, breathe easier, and let go of tension throughout your body. NeuroMovement® lessons are based on the work of Dr. Moshe Feldenkrais, are different from traditional exercises, and are great for any fitness level. The movements will be done while sitting in a chair or standing while holding onto a chair.
Things for students to know:
1. Read the handout before class (handout will be sent 1-2 days prior)
2. You will need a flat chair with no arm rests or wheels.
3. Wear loose fitting clothing and no shoes
4. It is most beneficial to use the video feature so you can interact with the instructor
5. No Zoom background photos please