Move smarter, not harder! Using excessive force is a common cause of injury and pain. Learn unique and gentle NeuroMovement techniques that help you reduce or prevent pain, perform daily movements with ease, prevent strain on your joints, and improve your balance by reducing unnecessary muscular effort. NeuroMovement lessons are based on the work of Dr. Moshe Feldenkrais, different from traditional exercises, and work for any fitness level. The movements will be done while sitting in a chair or standing while holding onto a chair.
Things for students to know:
1. Read the handout with instructions before class (handout will be sent 1-2 days prior)
2. Need a flat chair with no arm rests or wheels
3. Loose fitting clothing and no shoes
4. It is most beneficial to have a camera so you can interact with the instructor
5. No Zoom backgrounds please