Do you have tight hip joints, stiff ankles, or achy knees? Learn how to properly distribute effort through your legs, reduce strain on your joints, move freely and easily. Discover how your hips, knees, and ankles relate to each other to improve your balance. NeuroMovement® lessons are based on the work of Dr. Moshe Feldenkrais, different from traditional exercises, and work for any fitness level. The movements will be done while sitting in a chair or standing while holding onto a chair. Please wear loose fitting clothing, socks, and no shoes during class.
Things for students to know:
- Read the handout with instructions before class (handout will be sent 1-2 days prior)
- Need a flat chair with no arm rests or wheels
- Loose fitting clothing and no shoes
- It is most beneficial to have a camera so you can interact with the instructor
- No Zoom backgrounds please