Are you experiencing balance issues? Learn the fundamental principles of how your entire skeleton relates to gravity.
Develop new skills that reduce your chances of falling. Walk with ease, comfort, and reduced tension throughout your body. NeuroMovement® lessons, based on the work of Dr. Moshe Feldenkrais, are different from traditional exercises, and are
great for any fitness level. The movements will be done while sitting in a chair, standing, and walking. Please wear loose fitting clothing. You will not be wearing shoes during class.
Things for students to know:
1. Read the handout before class (handout will be sent 1-2 days prior)
2. You will need a flat chair with no arm rests or wheels.
3. Wear loose fitting clothing and no shoes
4. It is most beneficial to use the video feature so you can interact with the instructor
5. No Zoom background photos please