Are you experiencing balance issues? Learn the fundamental principles of how your entire skeleton relates to gravity.
Develop new skills that reduce your chances of falling. Walk with ease, comfort, and reduced tension throughout your body. NeuroMovement® lessons, based on the work of Dr. Moshe Feldenkrais, are different from traditional exercises, and are great for any fitness level. The movements will be done while sitting in a chair, standing, and walking. Please wear loose fitting clothing and socks. You will not be wearing shoes during class.
Things for students to know:
- Read the handout with instructions before class (handout will be sent 1-2 days prior)
- Need a flat chair with no arm rests or wheels.
- Loose fitting clothing and no shoes
- It is most beneficial to have a camera so you can interact with the instructor
- No Zoom backgrounds please